Bad news travels faster than anything these days with light speed available internet. This is one thing you notice when typing news in your search engine, and that is because statistically speaking people are always more attracted by bad news headlines than good news ones. It doesn’t make much sense however this is are the stats.
A very good example is Tiger Woods let’s say, he is a very popular figure that also has kept the title of the best golf player in the world for over a decade, however although you have these extraordinary achievements, statistically speaking the news mentioning him cheating on his wife are making an almost 80% of the total news that he is known on the internet for. Impressive huh? And the most interesting part is that the rest of 20%, most of it is about his fortune, and less than half is about his professional sports career.
Another interesting stat is that if you check his name and related keywords you would obviously expect that the word “golf” would be the most common one, however, the incredible surprise is that the word “escorts” with plural has the most searches in the search engine. What does that mean? Well, it actually means that he is well known more for his “hidden hobbies” with escorts, rather than his actual sports life. After quick research to the related escorts with Tiger Woods, and also historical tracker of his adventures with escorts, we found that over 90% of the escorts he contracted, have doubled or more afterward their escort service prices. So imagine, an escort that was once charging about 300$ per hour, now you find online requesting from 800$ and over, not to mention that for long-distance traveling or vacations when before there were prices between 4000$ to 8000$ now the minimum for a weekend is over 30000$.
Regardless of that, our point was quite clear in regards to the value of bad news and its incredible power to travel the world within seconds and create a domino effect afterwards.
Our goal is not to create scandals. Our goal is to create entertaining media. What you will find on our website is information that we received anonymously, scraped from public websites, and validated after our research, and brought to you simplified and at a single click distance.
Lately, in the top London escorts advertisement, we found many profiles of young gorgeous ladies to match the description received from our readers, extremely hot information, that many of the best London escorts are actually Cheating Girlfriends. So since we already wrote about bad news in the first part of this article, imagine, the impact in the search engine when it comes to cheating girlfriends.
Please be minded that all the information on this page is purely informational, and was written taking into consideration other websites publications, media channels, escort search engines and does not represent or it should not be used in any way towards harming any person public figure, and it has been compiled solely for entertainment purposes.
Stay tuned for our weekly article.